Martin Kronicle is a professional trader and author of the book, The Inner Voice of Trading.
Matt sat down with Martin on his podcast recently to talk about trading and using the Market Profile tool.
In this 30 minute conversation they covered a lot of ground. There are some incredible moments touching on trading psychology, trade execution and management. Here were some soundbites:
- “You really have to want to trade to be successful.”
- “You have to work on your skills because you never know when the draw downs are going to come. Often, they are right around the corner from the top of your equity curve.”
- “Sometimes you can have great mental health and suck as a trader”
- “With respect to Market Profile, time is more important than price. If I know how many people have traded at a certain price, wouldn’t that be more valuable than a price level alone?”
- “Market Profile is like the World Series of Poker, only in this game you can actually see the probabilities of everyone else’s hand.”
- “The biggest asset you have to be successful is you. Invest it wisely.”
We think you’ll love these candor and insights shared by both Matt and Martin