These days you don’t have to live in New York, Chicago, San Francisco or Kansas City to become a successful trader, but before you start this journey, you would do well to understand some key principles:
- There are no guarantees and sure things (No silver bullets or Holy Grails)
- Trading is hard
- Trading is difficult
- Trading is not for most people
- Discipline and desire are great and needed, but you need more
- It’s a game filled with wins and losses (can your ego handle losing?)
- It requires patience. The discipline to be patient takes time to develop
- Defining risk is a crucial skill
- The greatest enemy to success is you (the man in the mirror will allow you to get what he wants out of the market)
Rewards come only if you can begin to define the risk and understand the rules of the game. You have to focus on what you can control by understanding where the market is now, and where it has been. Where it might go is unknown. So, wrapping that unknown with a contained and defined risk is key. Only time will tell us where the market is going.
If you believe you have what it takes, and If you want to explore trading as a possible additional income stream, we want to help you become a “less is more” trader and help you make that leap. It’s not easy, it’s not for everyone, and it will take a lot of work (this learning is an on-going process), but we can help you:
- Learn the game and it’s rules
- Learn how to define risk
- Learn how to overcome the greatest enemy to successful trading….yourself
- Learn how to develop the patience to wait for the right set-ups. Waiting and stalking versus scalping and lots of activity.
Our methods work for all asset classes: EQUITIES / INDICES / COMMODITIES / CURRENCYS and can be tailored to fit your style and specialty.